In the summer, it is SO important to protect yourself from the sun. Even though it's nice to have the sun out and all, the sun can cause skin cancer and premature aging. Make sure you use a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 everyday to prevent this! Many people (like myself) hate using sunscreen because of the thick consistency, oilyness, and white marks that it leaves. BUT! I found this sunscreen from Neutrogena that is lightweight and non-greasy which is AWESOME!
Where to buy: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaplus, Walmart, Zellers, Loblaws, etc (pretty much anywhere that sells skincare products)
Would I buy again: Definately!
The product description on the back:
Protects: SPF 45 sunscreen provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sun's harmful rays. Moisturizes: Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated all day. Non-comedogenic: Won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
What I like about it:
- SPF 45 !!!!! and BOTH UVA and UVB protection
- Like it states, its VERY lightweight and non-greasy
- Absorbs into skin very quickly and keeps my skin moisturized
- The packaging is very nice and the squeeze-tube makes it easy to dispense
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- I only need to use very little product to cover up whole face
- Does not leave behind white streaks or a white cast over face (like most sunscreens)
- My only dislike: the scent smells like usual sunscreen
- I would have rather tried the tinted version but they did not have it in stock @ Shoppers