Saturday, October 3, 2009

M.I.A + Love package

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being MIA for this past month, I've been incredibly busy with school :( It's just so stressful!! I don't have time to do things I enjoy anymore...which is a bit depressing. It's such a struggle to stay positive and motivated for school.

Anyways, on a happier note, one day when I came home from school, a little package was waiting for me at home! A love package from Sizbelle! Thank you so much, you totally made my day :D!

Teehee, can't wait to open it!

Opened! Omg, you're too generous! I loved your note too, too sweet! She sent me a lot of candies but I ate them all! LOL
You read my mind girl! I actually JUST finished a bottle of this lotion and you sent me a brand new one! It's my favourite hand lotion because it smells so peachy and leaves my hands so soft!
I've been dying to try these black biore peach scented nose strips!!!! Thank you so much sizbelle!!
Lmao, I had no clue what this was for but it looks funny! Let me know what it's for ;)
Next post will be my purchase from Toronto Circle Lens :) !

8 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies! Karen is so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay so much goodies! Sizbelle is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that puff thing looks really cute
    is it a pen? because i have a pink one like that

    btw, im a new follower and love your blog
    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this puff contains shimmer i think, shake it XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice love package from Karen! She's such a sweet heart:]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gal, glad you like it... Ohh so i got the same lotion you using haha! erm for ur info, i have yet reach the stage to read minds lolx.

    The puff is actually a shimmery puff, it contain shimmery powder on the core of the puff... you can use on your body. I had finish the shimmery powder for mine and now using it and for tapping loose powder as its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know you are back again ^_^

    ReplyDelete