Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My First Blog Sale!

Hey everyone~ I just have a few items of clothing/accessories/makeup that I want to sell! I will be adding more as I go along :) All items come from a pet-free and smoke-free environment! I am paypal certified and I ship by airmail~

I only accept payment through paypal, sorry!

Shipping rates:
Canada - $1.00 CAN
USA - $3.00 CAN


email me if you are an international buyer.



L'oreal HIP Liner in Midnight Blue
Condition: 95% Left (Will sanitized before shipping)
Retail: $12 CAN
Asking Price: $4 CAN
NARS Cream Shadow in Cosmo Girl
Condition: 95% Left (Will sanitized before shipping)
Retail Price: $27 CAN
Asking Price: $15 CAN


Cute Monokoro Pig Wallet
Condition: Brand New
Retail Price: $15 CAN
Asking Price: $7 CAN

Green Abercrombie Tshirt in Extra Small
Condition: 9/10
Retail Price: $40 CAN
Asking Price: $15 CAN



Forever 21 Dual Color Mini Dress/Top in Small
Condition: 9.5/10 (Only worn once!)
Retail Price: $25 CAN
Asking Price: $10 CAN



1 comment: