Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Magazine- July '11

Sorry for the lack of posts :(, it's been a year since I last posted. I don't want to close this blog down so I will keep it up just for reference/pictures for my readers :). And who knows, maybe one day I'll get back into blogging regularly again =)

But for now, here are some mag scans of July's edition of Sweet. Since I have more time now that it's summer, let me know which mag scans you would like to see next on the cbox/comments below.
























Also, lastly, I am also re-opening my jewelry blog- Purele Jewelry!! I am also excited to announce that I will be hosting a giveaway on my jewelry blogspot for my readers at JHM and there =) please follow me there and "like" my facebook page for more details!! I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

3 comments: